IMPORTANT: Use ACTB authorised agents
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLYING FROM OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
- If you are an international student applying for enrolment at ACTB from overseas, please apply through registered ACTB agents only. A list of our registered agents is available for download here
- If your agent is not listed on our website, please email us on email@example.com to verify if the agent is approved by ACTB or not. Please DO NOT deal with any agents without checking on our website OR checking with us directly.
- If you are applying from overseas, please make sure that your agent follows the procedures below:
- You must sign and date the completed ‘ACTB Enrolment Form’.
- Your agent MUST give you a copy of the official ACTB Offer letter, if we have issued an offer.
- You MUST sign and date the official offer letter, if you wish to accept the offer.
- If you are applying from overseas, please DO NOT PAY any ACTB fees to any overseas agent or person. All fees related to ACTB MUST be paid into our College account directly by overseas telegraphic transfer. Our bank details are as follows:
Payment must be made to:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Bank address: 67 Robinson Road East. Virginia QLD 4014 Australia
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
Account name: Australian College of Technology and Business Pty Ltd
Branch No (BSB): 064 155
Account No: 10248414
- We are not able to take any responsibility if you pay your fees to any other account.
- If you are not sure about the above process, please contact us on 61 7 3852 6967 or 61 421 399 797 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org