Dealing with
problems/ Counselling support

ACTB is CRICOS registered and welcomes students from all over the world.

We are here to help you with advice or assistance for any problem that you may face during your study at the college. Please do not hesitate to ask us at any time.

  • For study/ training/ study plan/ assessment related matters, please contact your class teacher/ trainer or make an appointment to meet the CEO
  • For accommodation matters, please talk to the Student Support Officer
  • For health matters, please consult your doctor. If you do not know where to go for help, please talk to the Student Support Officer, who will be able to help you
  • For financial or fees-related matters, please talk to the CEO
  • For visa matters, international students can talk to the CEO or the Student Support Officer
  • For general career advice or job search skills training, please speak to the CEO. If you need professional career advice from a trained career counsellor, we can arrange a meeting with trained counsellors for you, on a fee-for-service basis
  • For general support, please talk to the Student Support Officer who will direct you the CEO or a specialist, as required
  • If you need a specialist psychologist, we can make arrangements for you, as required.Professional psychologists are available on a fee-for service basis.
  • If you need to speak to someone about general questions about Australia, Australian culture, expected norms of behaviour, dress code, food, shopping or anything else, or if you are feeling home-sick, we are all here to help you. Please talk to any staff, including the CEO.
  • For any bullying/ harassment matters, please report to the CEO immediately and follow the ACTB complaints procedures.